Lotsa Laguna Beach Gossip: shocker...the show's not REAL?!

So, this little Laguna Beach gem is making the email rounds...if ya'll have seen it, apologies - I've been mostly away from the Internet for awhile - but not email...so I'm glad this it made its way to me.

"A buddy of Nick's is studying with Trey from Laguna and we were chillin with him the whole day yesterday.

1) Stephen's parents have practically disowned him after the show. They were not that cool to begin with and the dad couldn't deal with all the attention from his friends from work. If you notice they don't even pick up Stephen from the airport when he goes back for Christmas break, he takes a taxi.

2) Lo is the biggest slut on the show. Seriously, the reason no one really goes after her is because she took it from everybody her first few years. On the show she acts like a good girl because she is very afraid of her folks and that's the deal she cut with MTV. But apparently she is the dirtiest, and does mad coke now from what Tre says (I told you there was something there!).

3) That dude Matt that Kristen is "dating" is Matt Leinart, USC quarterback. He called her up after the first season and invited her up to watch a game of his. Apparently he digs her, but that is just the word from Laguna, I'm sure his SC buddies would tell it differently

4) Maxim is offering all the Laguna girls half a million each to pose for their magazine. That would be awesome by the way

5) Tre used to date Kristen and in fact that's how she got to know Stephen! Tre dated her up until the beginning of his junior year I guess. He said you never really see them interact in the first season and when you do it is awkward. Tre didn't let to get to him b/c he's a cool dude (which he is actually) and didn't want to let a girl get in the way of his friendship.

I think that's the good stuff. Anyway, these guys are like celebrities now, especially with 16 yr old girls which he said is the hardest thing. The reason why Kristen is such a bitch to Stephen now is he got so much play in SF, basically everywhere he went as he commanded it. Even like chicks in their thirties apparently. Strangely enough though the dude still likes Kristen, apparently he can't really get over her."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exactly how much of the show is scripted? I've always wondered that. Does MTV give the cast an outline to follow and then let the chips fall as they may? I heard a while ago that Kristen was dating Matt Leinart, but I still don't buy it. He could have any girl he wants; why would he want to date a high school chick? (Especially one as immature, whiny and bratty as Kristen.) And I really can't see her and Tre together... he's such a laid-back cool guy, and she's so drama-oriented. So Lo is a slut? That surprises me; she and L.C. are my two favorites! They are the two I would totally be friends with. And why, why, why doesn't Stephen just get with L.C.? I LOVE this show and am practically obsessed with it. Thanks for the goss!

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post more Laguna gossip!

2:38 PM  
Blogger kettyket said...

I wish I had more...and I agree BG. Tre is way too cool for Kristen. Come to NYC, Tre-be like Stephen and go for the older chicks. But seriously, ya'll, didn't your high schools have at least the same amount of drama minus the perfectly hot cast? I mean, my friends and I had drama, but were only cute in a redneck sort of way.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, my high school was full of love triangles and drama. Yeah, we definiely weren't as beautiful as the Laguna cast, and definitely not nearly as trendy... I'm proud to say that I was the sole member of the "in crowd" who did not sport BLACK HIGH TOP REEBOKS! C'mon... fashion takes a while to move to Oklahoma. (And I graduated in '97, BTW... pathetic!) I want to hear others' opinions: how much of the show is scripted??? These kiddos do a great job of improving drama on their own, but what exactly is a "scripted reality/drama"? WTF, MTV?!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friend is lying and telling you misinformation he's picked up from the web. Trey has a girlfriend. He's not gay. Nobody's parents picked them up from the airport. Because that wouldn't make for interesting tv. It's about the kids not their parents. Lo is actually no more of a slut than any other teen girl. She dates guys who don't want to be seen on the show. The only thing that is true on here #3. But they actually met at an event. They only dated a couple of months. Maxim doesn't want ALL of the girls. Trey and Kristin never dated. They don't interact because Trey has completely different interests. He is very political and driven, not into high school drama. Trey didn't really want to be involved in season 2 at all and would only do so as long as he got the chance to promote his causes.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home