"Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely. But I'm also doing really wellBut the idea that Aniston, 36, was stalling on starting a family with Pitt, 41, gets the actress fuming. "I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did, and I do, and I will!"

She's forgiving of Pitt, even though they no longer talk, and she says she believes him when he says he did not sleep with Jolie before the marriage broke up in January.

Best friend Courteney Cox chimes in to reveal that while there was no affair, "there was a connection" between Jolie and Pitt, "and he was honest about that with Jen."

RELATED: Shocker...first Alicia Keys, now Jessica Simpson might've used Accutane instead of ProActiv?! You mean celebrities don't always use the products they endorse? But TrimSpa really worked on Anna Nicole, right? I mean, I gotta believe in something...

1 Comments:

Blogger P said...

email me!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home