My party pictures entertain me, so up they go.
I miss posting. I miss being a daily gossip & picture whore, but I feel like my life's been consumed by work drama lately. I get to live vicariously through stories from a friend of the Scissor Sisters playing "Sweet Child of Mine" with Slash in London yesterday. How ridiculously cool is that?

That, and trying to nurture a relationship with the little sugadaddy with the A/C and nice dinners several nights of the week, is keeping me busy. But no, I like him, too. And it's a nice jolt to the budget when you're dealing with a summer of weddings and hostess gifts, bachelorette gifts, bridal shower gifts, wedding gifts, ooooh lala. Seriously, I'm sort of like, how many presents does a bride get?

But yay - can't wait for Chris and Kristin's wedding in Durham this weekend. K's taking it for the team and is the first friend to get married so we can all have a big party.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you look great in the photo! is the guy in the picture the friend or is that the sugadaddy? have fun - vwg

9:36 PM  
Blogger kettyket said...

Ha! Nope - I love Tweel, but he's not the sugadaddy.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home