I've been MIA for the last week, just dealing with life as you might have gathered, but I miss my picture pages...will be back tomorrow with fun stuff, I hope.

But in the meantime, try to care that Avril Lavigne is engaged to one of Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriends, Sum 41 guy, Derick Whibley. What's up with all these little stars getting engaged so young -Brit-Brit, Xtina, Nicole, Paris, etc...will Hohan be the next to go?

Be entertained by some photos of TomKat's latest spotting - the LA premiere of "War of the Worlds." Tom introduced Katie to the former "Jerry Maguire" cutie, Jonathan Lipnicki, who appears to be right in the midst of the bunk period. Ya'll remember it - I was there from ages 10-14.

One of these people does not belong.

I would've much rather been at the premiere of the Dirty South movie "Hustle & Flow." Plus, Terance Howard (in green jacket) - oh yay -we love him....

Anthony Anderson and Taryn Manning
And do ya'll remember anchor, Ashleigh Banfield? A) Is she hip enough to get into the premiere of "Hustle & Flow?" Not in that shirt, dearies, not in that shirt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home