The Biggest Mistake of my Life

Have you ever done something and then immediately wanted to cancel clear and start again because you feel like the biggest jackass idiot in the world? Yeah, that's me right now. I'm so pissed at myself. Turned down a really fun, crazy, hip job that was tailor-made for me for the safety and responsibility of a more 'prestige' job that my parents prefer. Some perks were offered which made it more palatable, but at the end of the day, it's still not the perfect occupation for me. The other thing is. Ughhhhh.....I can't even tell you the amount of anger I have at myself right now. This is miserable. But I've made my bed and now I've gotta lie in it. Fucking idiot. I hope I didn't burn too many bridges. I really hate this.

1 Comments:

Blogger *s* said...

hey kettyket, good to see you back online. Sorry about missing out on your dream job. I know how hard it is to follow your dreams. I dealt with pissing my whole family off when I finally stood up for myself and what I wanted to do with my life... I quit going to college, married my wonderful husband, and started my family. But it feels so great once you decide to take your life into your own hands. Good Luck!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home