TomKat: What Did You Say, Darling? Yes?

Tom & Katie - Gone & Done It? I feel like they're ripping a Band-Aid off my arm ridiculously slowly, drawing out the pain...Just yank it off, get it over with, elope, move to a far off island, not to return unless you actually procreate and we see the physical results of a Tom Cruise hook-up with a ladyfriend. Because seriously, I'm of the school where seeing is believing and I ain't believing yet.

UPDATE: AND NOW THE MAINSTREAM PRESS CONFIRMS: TOMKAT TO MARRY
Cruise turned to Holmes: ''What did you say, darling? She said, `Yes.' ... I've never actually been to the Eiffel Tower and I just, it's Paris, you know. It's beautiful, a beautiful city. It's very romantic. I'm excited to be here.''
The NY Post is on the same wavelength as me as far as needing TomKat procreational proof: "WHICH top leading man interviewed three different starlets for the job of girlfriend/future wife before picking his new beloved? "Mark my words: They'll have a baby," said our source. "Maybe he or she will be conceived in a petri dish, but they'll procreate" . . . "

Old Update: Why am I even bothering? Tom & Katie prove they know how to hide out in a hotel room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home