So I started to watch the trailer for Cameron Crowe (my hero)'s latest movie "Elizabethtown" today. It's not out til October, but I've already got my little countdown going on. Favorite moment of the trailer: watching Orlando Bloom (Australia) and Kirsten Dunst (L.A.) trying to say "Louisville" like locals. The kids don't quite cut it, but it was a good try and I'm still gonna see the movie.

All the fun
'Just Askings' from Page 6...yawn. I'm getting bored with the TomKat contract specifics - if it's $10 million versus the previously reported $5 million, good for Katie, but the Freddie Adu blind item was a nice diversion to spice things up: WHICH foreign-born sports phenom lies about his age? Though he landed a multimillion-dollar sneaker deal as a 14-year-old, whispers are he's closer to 20.
Still guessing on the first one:WHICH newlywed husband of a TV personality dropped her off at an award show, then went on a tour of gay bars in L.A.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home