Seal and Heidi are the kind of couple you want to hang out with to make you feel like life should be all about love, if that makes any sense. I heard they live on 26th and 6th. Maybe I'll stalk the neighborhood to see if I can pick up any of the pheromones or something.

Cute, but not quite as genuine as Heidi and Seal, Nick and Jessica celebrated her big 2-5 at her parents' house in Encino. Being the classy gent that he is, Nick put special rims on Jess' Mercedes SUV, which she really wanted. (I'm immature and that just makes me laugh). Lately, I've been digging Jess' style, but this 25th bday outfit is screaming Contempo Casuals to me.

K-Fed's first babymamma's new boyf (for those not following, I'm talking Shar Jackson's new sugadaddy- Quentin Tarentino) showed up, as did Amazon woman Mandy Moore, and ladies man, Jake Gyllenhaal.


See Nicole. This is why you really need to start eating more. Eating builds muscles and muscles help you lift the gas pump with just one hand. With practice, you won't need this much focus - you'll be able to do it blindfolded.

More importantly, what stylist told you that wrapping the Brady Bunch shower curtains around your body would make a hot dress?

Who's hiding under Daisy Duck?

Can you see the bump? Ashton & Demi's (still) secret love child.

Say what ya will about her atypical momma wardrobe, Pam Anderson is the coolest mom. You always see her playing with her boys. Here, she teaches them how to play Roddick-style on a grass court.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home