Just a few little links today. Got Thai with the semi-sugadaddy and his brother last night. Sort of awkward, because the brother has been my friend since I was 10. And I feel weird hanging out with his BROTHER! It's uncomfortable, ya know. The bro just moved to the city this week, so I popped by the new apt with Heineken last night to do the whole 'welcome-to-the-city, let's unpack' thing- The fact that I'm hanging out with his brother never came up although for me there was an awkward, okay, good night moment right before we went to bed. No huge slumber party -yet. I'd been ready to turn into a pumpkin as soon as the bro got here and call the whole thing off with SD. We'll see...

Anyway - it's official if the NY Times says so...Mariah's got the song of summer. I wanna make a list of my top 10 summer songs ever - was thinking about that on the way to the subway this morning b/c Ben Harper came on my Ipod. Not really a song of summer, but made me think of the summer of '97 when he was all I ever listened to.

Umm...Gisele likes to clean - not sure why this made the papers, but there it is..
For at least another couple of years til the movie career doesn't quite work out, Jennifer Aniston is determined to forget that "Friends" ever existed in her life.
Melissa Etheridge is thinking about having a baby with her partner, Tammy Lynn Michaels.
Martha Stewart will spend 3 extra weeks under house arrest for repeatedly violating conditions of her parole - staying out late, going to yoga, and motoring around the property on a tractor. Crazy Martha.
And I'm gonna post this because someone sent it to me - thanks! - although it breaks my heart. Eddie Murphy bro and Chappelle Show cast member Charlie Murphy says the show's officially over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you ever worry that SD might read your blog? Lauren, Sina and I were wondering this the other day...you're too friggin funny...

11:27 AM  
Blogger kettyket said...

He reads it, we joke about it...he knows where I'm coming from.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home