Whoa, Alicia

Ms. Keys - This sounds like it could get nasty...
Which soulful young pop star is dealing with a nasty blackmail situation on account of her secret same-sex proclivities?

But this other one - I don't have a clue as to who it could be...
Which squeaky-clean Hollywood actor trawls the East Village for punk girls to hook up with? "The skankier the better," says a witness.
Josh Hartnett? One of the people on 7th Heaven or some other WB show?

I love Ben Widdicombe's blind items - scratch that - i just love blind items.


Okay, this is gonna be boring so skip over it if you want - I just need to get out of my system...
I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing with myself next and I feel like it's paralyzed me in so many ways. I'd been very gung-ho on moving back to Kentucky, but then I just had a great weekend, one of those I-love-New York -just-because kind of weekends (Central Park, random street fairs, the LES, crazy people) and I don't want to go. But I'm tired of being just another person on the wheel and doing busy work - so much busy work that it prevents you from actually being pro-active in looking for something else...and then, to get an email sent out to everyone this week that said basically that for budgetary reasons, the growth of younger employees is jeopardized....I don't know - this is boring for others, but it's my life and it's messing with my head and messing with my head messes with my life - so that fun cyclical pattern, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home