KettyKet seriously likes Cam...because she's got attitude. Yeah, she could play along with the paparazzi like Miss Paris and show her ass every 2 seconds, but no, Cam keeps us on our toes. She likes the drama and likes the fight and that's (to quote Madame Paris) hot.
And seriously, KettyKet likes her because she seems relatively normal - she's a klutz, always breaking some random limb that you didn't even know existed - AND she's got legitimate Pro-Active skin problems. So, I say, kick ass, Cam...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Improve elasticity of your skin. Lose and Snooze Guarantees a Thinner, Healthier You!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kettyket,
this post is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about asscher cut diamond ring. Although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about asscher cut diamond ring, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this ωeb sіte provides qualitу dерenԁing аrticlеs or rеviеws and ехtra ԁаtа, is
there аnу other site ωhich givеs these datа
in quality?

Аlso visit my blog: link building service

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home