MIA

I feel like I"ve been MIA for the last several weeks - but with good reason...I think I want to start a new career in the FBI or the CIA. I've been researching, talking to witnesses, visiting crime scene, gathering police reports, etc..for my own little investigation into the mysterious death of someone at their high school reunion last summer. I don't know what to make of the whole thing - especially after going down to the crime scene over the weekend and trying to put together pieces of the puzzle of the night in question. Was it an accident, was it a hate crime?
The worst thing is that I really don't think I'll ever officially know. I don't want to give up, but most people are so close-lipped that I'm really not sure I'll definitively get anywhere with this and may have to let it lie. Which is horrible for the victim - he deserves for us to know what happened to him.

On a separate note, my friend gets back from the African vacay with Brad Pitt today...
And starting tomorrow, I'm gonna try to get back into this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home