This week, the paparazzi were given several silent messages:
1) F*** you, paparazzi (Charlize)

2) Right back at ya (Ashton)
3) Yo, assholes, I'm still married (but I'm still saying F-U with my ring finger). (Jessica)
4) Jay-Z and I are totally ready to start a family. Just look at me with Solange's baby (Beyonce)
5) Yep, that's right. I'm skinny. Eat your heart out. (like you need to ask)


The whole gang got in on the outing - Kelly, Michelle, and B's mom tagged along on the shopping trip, too. As did a mystery man with Adam Duritz hair.

I know we've OD-ed on the subject, but maybe I'm a crackwhore and can't stay away. 'Rexic Lohan versus healthy Lohan (in Miami a year ago).

She's also looking a lot less boob-a-licious, huh? Naturally caused by the weight loss and nothing else, I'm sure...(and that last photo I had to include just because -at the risk of being crude - good god!, those babies were ginormous...)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home