Yikes!

Of COURSE this happens when I go to Louisville for a few days - what? Nick and Jessica break up?
Seriously, Dodge or LW - have been here since yesterday...what should I hit before I leave tomorrow night? Got to come for work - yay! I love trips to Kentucky. Except I think I might smell like court and cat urine now (too much info) - I just spent the afternoon in one of the most interesting homes I've been to in awhile.
So yeah gang, my head won't be back in the gossips til Friday, I think.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know thats a tough one. I would say your safe for a while on the whole Nick and Jessica thing. I haven't seen anything confirming the split. I'd be more worried about the Tom Cruise/Jamie Lynn Spears, oops I mean Katie Holmes thing. By the way they have been acting I wouldn't be surprised if their married and she's impregnated by the end of the Memorial weekend.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the internet – I have several review websites to help people determine what's good and what's bad on the net. I was just doing some research on the keyword serious pet urine for one of my sites and Google led me here. These posts aren’t really what I am looking for but I just spent some time reading them – interesting.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kettyket, Been looking on the web for the latest information on cat urine cleaner - saw your site clicked on it.Found this post, maybe not a perfect match - but found it interesting anyway.. off to look for cat urine cleaner..

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home