I just think this is a funny face. The paparazzi are terrible and Drew Barrymore deserves to be annoyed at them. But it's still a funny face. Doesn't she look like the cutest little pouting 7-year-old ever? It's total Gert from "E.T."

Hiding from those annoying paparazzi (who yes, I know I feed off of)...

Mrs. Kenny Chesney makes her first public appearance since the wedding at the premiere of "Cinderella Man." Can't tell if there's a bun in the oven or not, by the looks of the dress...(I just wanted to say 'bun in the oven).

7-months-pregnant Heiki Klum poses with the "Heidi Klum Rose" in Cologne. Heidi has been known to bring rock stars, hair stylists, and even presidents to their knees. To her credit, however, she is not the home-wrecking vixen that could be Naomi Campbell.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Your page is funny. It's all the juicy gossip mags roled into 1. At first I thought maybe you have too much time on your hands, and then I proceeded to read the entire page. Thanks.

10:53 PM  
Blogger kettyket said...

Ha - thanks for checking it out...and yes, I definitely have too much useless info stuck in my brain, I know...

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home