It's Official: Brit's a Momma-To-Be!!!!

I interrupt my sick leave to blog that yes, ya'll, our little gal has grown up...Brit-Brit's preggers - she announced today on her newly revamped website:

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that
we are expecting our first child together. There were reports
that I was in the hospital this weekend. Kevin and I just want
everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts
and prayers.
Love Britney and Kevin


But today's announcement came after a weekend of fear and worry when Brit was rushed to a Florida hospital.

And it's no big shock that People sent out their press release early (we know how Brit feels about those trashy tabs like the Star):

Spears earlier discussed with PEOPLE her desire to start a family. After she and Federline, 27, were married on Sept. 18, 2004, in a ceremony at a private home in Studio City, Calif. Spears said: "I want to be a young mom. I can see us as parents."

Just before Thanksgiving last year, Spears posted a letter to fans talking about her desires to take a break from music and focus on motherhood. "I've had a career since I was 16, have traveled around the world & back and even kissed Madonna! The only thing I haven't done so far is experience the closest thing to God and that's having a baby. I can't wait!" she wrote.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home