Regis Gets 'Hip' To The Scissor Sisters



KettyKet couldn't be more proud of him if he was her Kentucky brother, but yay, Mark's bro and his band got a(nother) mag article - this time in Paper. It includes this little tidbit on Reege.

"He asked, 'What is a Scissor Sister?'" explains Matronic. "And I was like, 'Well, there's a handshake..."
Shears continues, "I was like, 'I can't really say what it is on this show,' but I took his hand and went like this" -- he separates his middle fingers from his ring fingers and interlocks his hands in an unmistakably lewd gesture -- "and Kelly and Jimmy were like, 'Oh. My. God.' Regis turned to Jimmy and tried to do it to him, and Jimmy was like, 'No, no, no, thanks.' It was really cute."

"Regis was like, 'You guys are called Scissor Sisters, but I only see one lady up here!'" Matronic says, laughing.

"Yeah," Shears says, finishing the story, "And Ana's like, 'You'd be surprised!'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home