"This Wasn't Supposed to Happen."


Now, I KNOW I wasn't the only one out there who was a big waste of space this weekend. So many ridiculous guilty pleasures. Let me just say: "Spring Break Shark Attack." All the cliches. So classic. Right down to the asshole frat boy who slips Roofies into drinks and then succombs to one of the more dramatic shark attacks.

And then, during the day - I recovered from my hangover with a little MTV Spring Break. Not as good as the ole days - I don't get Damien Fahey - but still - loved the dumb blonde who couldn't spell 'curse' and elimated herself and her boy in the Drew Barrymore/Jimmy Fallon -sponsored-their-movie competition. And for the day, it took me out of NYC and reminded me of my high school senior year in Panama City (um yes, I know how to be a redneck) during the Kentucky/Arizona game - which we lost, but still was a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home