So Woody Allen's "Miranda & Miranda" screening and party. Can we just talk about how cool Chloe Sevigny and Radha Mitchell are? I want to be them. I partly went to the show because I just wanted to see what Chloe would be wearing and yo, she looked good. Has really gorgeous hair. But can I just say, that yes, I was excited to see Woody Allen in person, but it was Soon-Yi that really turned me into a dork to my friend - "Look - there's Soon-Yi!" She was there. She really exists. I remember the headlines from 10 years ago and I just can't even remotely imagine how she did what she did - and so of course, I know she's a person, but I can't fathom her actions - even if love conquers all - so it was bizarre to see her in person.

That said, the movie was okay. Dragged in the tragedy section mostly and at certain points I was forced to concoct back stories as to how the main characters were able to afford such fabulous NYC apartments (like: the actor is married to a trust-fund baby (Chloe), the composer secretly writes commercial jingles that bring in bucketloads of money). and oh yeah, I'm diggin Chiwetel Ejiofor...me and my black men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home