Before I go to bed

Go Xiaxue!
Kelly Osbourne/Mary Kate - what's up with spoiled rich girls needing their own personal minders? I'm sorry, but at a certain point, one needs to stop being babied...isn't that what encourages addiction in the first place?
Keira: Trust me, I have the same problems.
Brit-Brit's Bit Bit gets an Easter outfit. Pink, of course.
I seriously want to have the Corsair's child. I know, I know - you've got the blog wife, but doesn't everyone need a mistress? Everyday it's like an orgasm on the internet. (ok, well, that's pushing it, but one always appreciates similes).
This may have been remarked upon elsewhere, but good god, caught Oprah today & what on earth happened to Priscilla Presley? She was so hot - even when KettyKet was growing up in the '80s and would've aged just fine, just fine - but she just destroyed herself, didn't she? KettyKet mourns a sad victim of Hollywood's ageism.
on Oprah
J. Ho likes to go by Cleopatra
Tarantino & Bender - Busted

1 Comments:

Blogger The Corsair said...

Mistress it is! Cheers, Ron

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home