"I can daydream looking at her I think she's so beautiful. I want to cuddle her."

So sayeth Alicia Silverstone about her "Beauty Shop" co-star, your Queen and mine: Latifah


That said, is it just me or was Alicia playing hard-to-get all night long - first cuddling up to Djimon Hounsou (but really, who can blame her?)

then Andie MacDowell...

And finally, even some random little girl...
I think we all remember too well what distance in the press photo between two attractive co-stars generally implies, don't we Brad -n- Angie?



Finally, ya'll - Rudy's in the movie! I'm down. The guys who run the studio totally suckered me in with this ploy. I wanted to BE Rudy when I was little, so I'm paying the $10.25, you bet. Have ya'll noticed - she's having a bit of a renaissance lately? Got a shout-out in that Usher, Ludacris, Lil Jon song , she's doing the requisite starlet nudie photos and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home