A Life Fantastical

Okay - I know I'm not the only person who thinks like this - there are some celebrities who I'm like, you and I could be such great friends (Beyonce, Kate Hudson). Or you and I would be such good lovers (Joaquin Phoenix), we should just get married and have babies (Ben Harper). I seriously sometimes really convince myself that they would want to be my friend, hang out, and smoke with me, for instance (Brad Pitt). Anyway, add Petra Nemcova (tsunami-injured model) to my 'we could be best friends' list. Could happen, right, except for the fact that supermodels usually hang out with other supermodels, huh? (does hooking up with a male one -not Zoolander in my younger, thinner years put me on their C-list?) (I'll answer that question: no. It just makes me a lame B-list starfucker. There's an emphasis on my younger, thinner, (dumber) years in that last sentence).

Anyway, I now have a total girl crush on Petra. I think we would make great best buds. Girl crushes are fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home