Random

I just want to share - I got this message in friendster today from a slightly random friendster. I mean, we're friendly, I guess, but we haven't really spoken in about 4 years and to be completely honest, I'm not sure that we spoke more than 10 sentences in the 3 years we went to school together before that. It was one of those friendster approvals where you're like, okay, maybe I'm forgetting some part of our friendship, but why not - maybe we'll realize that we should've been better friends, or at the very least, I'm getting another 'ster.' Anyway, like I said, I got this message, but I can't tell if it was actually to me, or if it was one of those multiple messages that you can send to all of your friendsters. I'm not replying because really, of course it was a slyly written, yet still generic mass message. And yet, at the same time, I'm a little like, how could he write 'hey hot stuff' to more than one of us. I mean, c'mon, isn't there only one 'hot stuff?' I'm just pointing out a potential problem here with the multiple message option on friendster. It could be abused, ya know.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Message:
hey there hot stuff....hope you're having a fabulous weekend.i'm out in ithaca, ny at cornell visiting my sister. she's a freshman here. can't believe my little baby sister is in college! makes me feel so old.....big plans for hearts day tomorrow? hope it is filled with lots of love.i'm in connecticut for another week and then head down to florida for two months of dive school. fun fun!hope all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home