Quick Bites

Madonna's next album is gonna show off her guitar 'skills.' I don't know - I went to the last concert and I liked the dancing stuff best.

Paris is 'too tired' to party. And really, I'm too tired of her to care.

An homage to one half of my favorite couple in the world: Heidi Klum and Seal. Like I've said before, I freaking love "Project Runway." (and so does my straight male roomie). It rocks. And Jay so totally won. I told people we should look into a story on her, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, the whole supermodel with the actual career post- modeling, and what is the reaction(?)-let's put it this way- a look at people with anger
management issues says enough.

Nic Cage & wife (isn't she like 18?) expecting baby.

P.Diddy sued for not writing book.

I wanna read this story:
THE NEW YORK OBSERVER will report tomorrow: 'Former 60 Minutes Wednesday executive editor Josh Howard has told colleagues that before he resigns, the 23-year CBS News veteran will demand that the network retract remarks by CBS president Leslie Moonves, correct its official story line and ultimately clear his name'... In the event of a lawsuit, Mr. Howard has told associates that he would like to see Moonves put under oath to talk about his own roles in the network's stubborn, hapless defense of the flawed segment on President Bush's National Guard service.Howard has also indicated to colleagues that he would subpoena specific CBS documents, including the e-mails of top executives.'

Finally, I know it's not PC to say this, but how many 'celeb-studded' tsunami benefits can there possibly be? Do we even have that many celebrities in Hollywood? Should I hold out for the big "Surreal Life" benefit album to come out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home