L-Word

Yes, the L-Word was great. Jennifer Beals is going to have a complete meltdown this season. I could get into a lengthy monologue on all the reasons why I love The L-Word, but it's late, I just got home, I had a random encounter with an ex-boyfriend and his family on my way home, and I need to sleep. My one suggestion is just let Jenny make up her mind already - she's gay. And please feed her - she's too skinny to be sexy. And they should bring in a hot Southern debutante to tame Shane. If need be, I'd volunteer. Is the show a realistic portrayal of LA lesbians? Probably as much as 'Desperate Housewives' is of suburban moms, 'Melrose Place' was of LA twenty-somethings, or '90210' was of Beverly Hills teenagers. But isn't that why we love our soaps? Beautiful people, great clothes, hot sex.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dodge said...

I asked the same question...that's probably a good analysis. It's hot and that's all that matters.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home