The Holy Grail



While the mainstream media is buzzing about Bush's secret recordings, those of us on the Internet today are all about the Paris Sidekick theft
. I love it when people mess with that girl.

For those of us who care about celebrity gossip, we hit the goldmine. I spent part of my afternoon calling all her cell phone numbers: Pharrell (crush), Christina Aguilera, Ashley Olsen, Andy Roddick, Anna Kournikova, David LaChappelle, Avril Lavigne, L'il Jon, Luke Wilson, Vin Diesel Mark Phillapoussis, Jay-Z (?), Bijou Phillips, Adam Levine, and my girl of the moment, Lindsay Lohan. By the time I got to them, most of the numbers were already disconnected - alas - with the major exception of Mama Lohan.

But can I just say - seriously, Paris, who walks around with X-rated pictures on their cell phone?

For camera phone pix,
go here.
For phone numbers of celebrities, their various associates and hangers-on, and Southwest Airlines, go here.
Finally, click here to see Paris' various reminders to herself:

I'm actually curious to see if Lloyd Grove covers this Paris mess or not. It was pretty disasterous day for all these other celebs, ya know...just a few days ago, I said that I couldn't take any more of that girl, but then this shit happens and I'm jumping for joy because it's so salacious.

UPDATE: Paris' girlfriend in the pix appears to be Eglantina Zing, another big fat publicity whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home