The Bachelorette

So I was so bummed last night - I sat through 2 hours of The Bachelorette waiting to see which guy fainted. Along the way, though, I loved the eye candy that was Ryan, although I've gotta to say that Kentucky-boy really did a dis-service to the state. We're the heartland of bourbon-making and the boy couldn't handle his liquor worth a damn....that said, though, I'm gonna be hooked for the next couple of weeks because I want to see how Ben Sands does. While the 'smarter' Harvard kids do reality shows that will hopefully land them a job like "The Apprentice," leave it to us beautiful Dukies (or their siblings) to flock to "The Bachelorette" and "Survivor." Can you believe that we now have three reality superstars? I went to a Survivor reunion last year with one of my friends - I couldn't believe the amount of attention she got by people who were flocking for an autograph.. It was insane. But that's something for another post. In the meantime -

Ben Sands, Ben Sands...I can't believe you're looking for love with Jen Schefft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home