If they couldn't make it last, who can?

Now, I'm more of a Don Cheadle gal myself, but I wouldn't throw Brad Pitt out of bed. I never thought I'd actually get that chance, though,because he and Jen were happily married - and they were so cute together, I actually really wanted them to last. That said, I'm not blind. So - see....I told all of my friends that he was flirty when we did an interview with him last month ( he really didn't have to say 'thank you' in 4 different ways, did he?)......Vindication is sweet. He wanted me. Brad and Jen are breaking up.

Transcript of Brad, George Clooney, and Don Cheadle & me:

Brad and I exchange smiles, Brad looking directly into my eyes (and getting lustful, obvs)- Brad: "Oh grazie, pleasure, dandy, thanks."

I walk out. Clooney & Pitt exchange glances at me as I walk out of room & then at each other.

Clooney: Oh, that's how you do it.

Cheadle: That's how he gets it done, baby.

Clooney: He is good.

Cheadle: He's so good.

I mean, it's obvious they were all screaming, let's have an orgy in the back room now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home