Just jump on the bandwagon

So, I read Gawker today and was a little underwhelmed, to say the least, at one gal's claim of Brad's 'flirtation' with her in the days after 9/11. I think all of us in those days, including celebrities, were latching on to each other for conversation or some laughs maybe, trying to acknowledge humanity and other Americans to get a little solace and comfort in the small things. It's obvious to me that Brad was probably just talking to her, maybe a smile here or there to make her feel better in those tumultous hours and days after the attack. Now, in my story, however, from barely 2 months ago, which you can find if you scroll below, I think it's pretty obvious that Brad was just screaming: Jump in bed with me now. I mean, c'mon people. Her story versus mine. I might add that a little later on, when I was having a private conversation with Clooney, Pitt came up to interrupt us. I, of course, played hard to get and kept talking to GQ. There's no doubt. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home