There's magazines to sell, people...Beyonce & Jay - new Brad & Jen?

And Bonnie Fuller needs to redeem herself after Star totally lost all credibility with hard-hitting journalists after last week's headline: Brad & Jen Back On: IT'S BABY TIME!

Now that I've passed the denial stage in the Brad/Jen breakup, I've moved on to acceptance and have started thinking ahead....whose face do I most want staring out at me for the next couple of years (or couple of months, at least)? I nominate Jay-Z and Beyonce. They've got the star power, they're gorgeous, they're both at the top of their game, and they're both usually awesome dressers (minus B's Grammy dress and the Lion outfit above). They've even got the same initials as Brad and Jen (it's written in the stars, don't ya think?)

The problem is that I don't see my mother buying a "People" because she wants to read about Jigga - she would, however, read something about Jude Law. Jude and Sienna Miller are right on their heels, but even though they're gorgeous, I don't think they have the appropriate hype. They're white, though, which of course helps any cause. I don't really care about Ben Affleck and Jen Garner as I think that split pea soup is more interesting than she is. The same goes for anyone Matt Damon is involved with. Send in any other suggestions. I withdraw J. Ho & her Chihuhua hubby and Nick & Jessica from the running due to oversaturation anyway. Brad and Jen have big shoes to fill, so think creatively, people...we need to start handicapping this stuff and lord knows, I'm already suffering withdrawal from the dearth of Baby-watch stories...that said, though, Brit-Brit & Federfine might finally come through for us. They've been teasing us long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home