Moving Slowly Today

So - not sure what I'll post. hmm...well. Tonight's episode of The OC ends not with a wedding (like last year), but with a funeral. And then there's a surprise, but I can't go there - members of the cast were even caught off guard.I also heard that the executive producer wanted to get rid of Mischa Barfin last year, but his bosses wouldn't let him. Too bad.
Lohan Brief: Recent photos show Lindsay Lohan looking startlingly thin. The 18-year-old actress attributes her slimmer figure to a new exercise regimen. "I'm working out. I just got a trainer," she tells People magazine in its upcoming issue. Pilates? Yoga? "No, none of that stuff, though I'd like to try it sometime. Just old-school working out," said Lohan, who stars in the new movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded," which opens next month.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephenc said...

Post a recipe.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Dodge said...

her new workout consists of:

eat
BARF!!!
snort coke
dance party
eat
BARF!!!
snort coke
dance party
repeat...

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home