Damn, It Feels Good To Be a Gangsta

Over the weekend, I happened to pass the Mandarin Oriental a couple of times and noticed more police cars than usual parked in front of the lobby. Asking around, I found out that 50 Cent was staying there and that MANAGEMENT was required to alert the NYPD, who then sent over two patrol cars to guard the entrance during his whole stay. Apparently, this is normal protocol for all of the more controversial hip-hop stars - and especially the ones who have shoot-outs in radio stations....
Should I have known this already? Is this a duh?

Ya'll, tonight's the night, ya'll!!! Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. Tonight, UPN, at 9pm. I'm watching K-Fed and his Sugarmomma on The Ellen Show right now. They're so boring, but the home videos will be better. And what's up with Brit and the gum. EVERY public appearance she ever makes, the girl is chomp, chomp, chompin away like a cow. I learned better manners when I was three.

On a separate note, I'm having trouble with posting my pictures - hopefully, I'll fix it sometime today. That, and I was out late, woke up late, and just haven't been able to get to it...and, now, to be a girl, I'm gonna start my diet today. I need to go running tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dodge said...

Britney Gum Chewing = W.T.

you rule.

10:47 AM  
Blogger kettyket said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home