A Little of This, A Little of That

I could very well be insanely late to this, but Liquid Generation has a hilarious Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes spoof. So very true. Tom's really taking a leap by going public with this 'relationship.' People my age have grown up assuming he's both lame & gay. His real fan base are women in their late 30's/early 40's and they're obviously not happy about the thought of him 'dating' a younger, fresher, more vibrant twenty-something.

Kelly Osbourne on Lindsay Lohan(?) in the June Teen Vogue: "I saw her last summer and I remember thinking, You're so beautiful, you're at the most perfect weight. And then I ran into her in the winter and she literally looked near death. I was like, What are you doing to yourself? You're 18 years old!"

Mena Suvari divorces her 100-year-old cinematographer husband. (Okay, well, he's not that old, but he's 42 and when you marry someone when they're 21 and you're 37, I think that qualifies you for a nasty, dirty old man). (Us Weekly)

Natalie Portman had plastic surgery? I think it's a stretch, but awfulplasticsurgery wants to believe in it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home