CMA's

I don't want to gross ya'll out, but I had to share this photo of the ubercool Larry King with his tight, black leather jacket and his blonde trophy wife.

RELATED: He travels: King appears at the circus, to testify at Jackson's trial. Or will he?

Joe Nichols loves Napoleon Dynamite, too.

KY girl, Molly Sims...I post pictures of her just b/c she's a Kentucky gal like me. yay!

SEPARATELY (but related, of course): Right or wrong, I love my crazy Kentucky roots - Jane Fonda Film Banned From Kentucky Theaters. I'd like to say that the movie is banned b/c it stars that non-actress, Jennifer Lopez, but no, the movie is banned b/c of the 'activist role the actress (Fonda) took during the Vietnam War.' God, you gotta love the South.
RELATED: Newlywed Kenny Chesney wins Country Entertainer of the Year Award

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote for Pedro only references the Election for Class President in the movie Napoleon Dynamite. It wasn't meant for any real Presidential election...come on now...

7:55 AM  
Blogger kettyket said...

I know, I know - really bad lame joke and I gotta apologize...it was just seeing my 500th 'I Love Pedro' t-shirt in the last 2 weeks wore me down. But I do love "Napoleon Dynamite..."

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...i love Napoleon, too!! didn't mean to be so rough in that posting...love your site!! keep up the good work!!! gls, ohio

9:27 AM  
Blogger kettyket said...

thanks for reading! (and for calling me out on the dynamite thing - you were right)...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home