Morsels

Playing the role of the wise, old sage, Brad Pitt gives love advice to the young, puppyish Orlando Bloom. So yeah, those of ya'll who are all excited about the Orl - Skinny Kate reunion, I don't know if I'd start planning for the wedding....

Pete Doherty's Been Cleared: Blackmail and theft chargesagainst troubled rock star Pete Doherty have been dropped,Britain's Crown Prosecution Service said on Monday. The volatile former singer of the Libertines, openly addicted tococaine and heroin, has seen his musical talents upstagedlately by his drug use, jail time and an on-and-offrelationship with supermodel Kate Moss. (AP)

So - random - but tonight I made a quick run to my neighborhood grocery store to get OJ (fluids are good for a cold). On the way out the front door, I'm looking down into my bag when I literally run smack into the guy walking in. I'm of course, terribly flustered, all "Oh, sorry, my bad," and sort of looking down, doing the whole 'don't want to make eye contact because I'm embarrassed that I can't walk properly despite 25 years of practice' move.

I then hear a familiar voice say, "Don't worry about it. It's okay," and he continues walking. But I turn around and ah, gasp to myself. Seinfeld! I almost knocked over Seinfeld! And he was wearing jeans, just like he always does on the show! And glasses! And looked pretty nondescript!

Now, he's not a rock star or anything, but I grew up with him and I had to call my roomie b/c we watch the show when we're eating ice cream. (well, I did get like that one other time when I passed Ethan Hawke on the street, but knowing now that he's dating his nanny, would I still feel the same way?)

Anyway - had to share that Seinfeld moment. As I walked away, I was a little bummed that I didn't get to stand behind him in line or something so I could see what he bought. Alas. But, if ya'll are lookin for him, you can of course find him on the UWS - the Gristedes on 85th and Columbus. yep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kettyket, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on uk wedding planning when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on uk wedding planning then drop by the site above and check it out.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home