In other news...

Shodey- did you post on here yesterday...you're the only one who knows I was at a gay club over the weekend. I am so trying to keep that a secret - uh yeah. whatever.

Weekend was fun -went to a karaoke bar, had more fun than anticipated, went to said gay bar, ate pizza, was happy. Super Bowl Sunday. As I watched the Brad Pitt Heineken commercial , I was momentarily psyched - I was drinking a Heineken at the same time as him...that means something right? I mean, we've already got the flirtation thing going on....I get into work today and i've gotta say, i just feel dirty sometimes working on the projects that we have to work on. That said, fingers crossed, there may be a trip to Europe in the works for next week. I'll be able to come back filled with all the latest "Hello" and "Paris Match" gossip. Although, let's be real - "Hello" covers things like Fergie in a fashion show (yawn), while I'll really only care about stuff in Paris Match if it includes something with Johnny Depp. Yum. Is it just me or does he look like Billy Crudup in this picture? Five demerits to this picture for making Johnny look like Billy. Billy is an ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home