Blind Items

I have a blind item to post, but I'm not going to for fear of potential reprisals. ummm...yeah, I'm a pussy sometimes. So, if you want to hear it, email me or put a comment in. It's interesting, but only if you care about media gossip.

In terms of other blind items, (and these aren't going to be a shockers- I'm just getting started here): what stories on a current teen superstar only hit the tip of the snow-covered mountain? I can't reveal more for fear of getting the boot from sources, but one rehabbing pal says teen dream is the worst of the bunch, even worse than this messy excuse of a Keds spokeswoman.

What trust fund baby has been cut off by the family because they want the baby to do something in life, but baby still has access to the Neiman Marcus cards and uses those all the time, buying things for friends then getting them to pay him back ? Barforexic girlfriend certainly appreciates that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home