Because don't we all love a hot piece of ass?

Who cares about a good plot when there's Ethan Hawke's booty to drool over? That, and the fact that I've been in love with Parker Posey since I was 15 years old and saw "Dazed & Confused" for the first time, are of course the true incentives to see 'Hurlyburly.' Obvs. I mean "The Blue Room" was an enormous success thanks to the nude Nicole Kidman. You think New York theata-goers really care about story development? Orly says it best:

NY Post:
ASIDE from the rave reviews and A-list cast, one thing really motivated 24-year-old Lindsay Moore to drop $50 on a ticket for the off-Broadway hit "Hurlyburly." "Ethan Hawke's butt," says Moore, "was a big selling point. I was very impressed by it." "Ethan Hawke, in his boxer shorts, five inches in front of me!" gushes Orly Trieber, 26, who says she's been to the theater "less than five times in my life."

Um...Adam, if you're reading this - wasn't there a connection between Ethan and me you'd mentioned once....you know what I'm talking about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

being bored at work i decided to google myself and realized that not only is my name mentioned on your blog, but hilariously you chose the post quotes. of course the interviewer chose not to include the astute observations i offered on why our generation is headed back to the theater. instead i get my fifteen seconds of fame for admiring a hot piece of ass.

so i guess this makes this my sixteenth second.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, this is great. lindsey here. or lindsay, as the post has it. besides misspelling my name, they decided to leave out my commentary on our generation and why that particular play is so enticing to us, with its tones of despair and whether or not "selling out" is a bad thing...and instead, only use the ass quote.

i would like to also state for the record that orly and i had no idea the ass made an appearence when we bought the tickets. we were going to drool over ethan's FACE. the ass was just a nice bonus.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, kids, I could have told you not to trust the New York Post. You're lucky if they even quoted you verbatim. Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should know. you are mister fifteen minutes.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home