Oscars - Pre-show

Chris Connolly - I love you - send your son to Duke. Forget the other places he's applied - send him to Duke.
Hilary Swank - what's up with the schoolmarm look?
Annette Bening -if Warren gets old Hollywood to vote, you'll win. On another note, I heard that many people in Hollywood allegedly think that she's really scary ugly.
Ohh.. Jamie Foxx, you brought your daughter. That makes me like you a little bit more, but overall, you're still getting on my nerves.
Jake Gyllenhaal, even with the buzz cut, you're still superhot
Halle Berry - still over-rated. you did not deserve that Oscar. Barf. How many times do we have to see this clip of Halle Berry? Look, it's great to have diversity among Oscar winners, but she DID NOT deserve to win for Monster's Ball. AT ALL.
Renee Zellweger - what's up with that hairdo? Your bangs are gross! Like the dress, though
Someone please retire Billy Bush.
Leonardo DiCaprio - you're creeping me out a little bit. I can't explain it, but this whole push for an Oscar is sort of creeping me out.
Lauara Linney really is quite pretty. Likin the dress. Hatin the hair
Yo - Virginia Madsen is lookin hot! I love that dress - by far my favorite so far- Comment from Mo: What is up with bangs this year?
Chris Connolly - j'adore - more you and less billy bush. Can't wait for connolly to get back to NYC to give us the scoop on what went on out behind-the-scenes there.
Normally, I don't think Kirsten Dunst is that cute, but she looks good tonight. Love the dress and loved the haircut. THink i might get mine done.
God, Cate Blanchett - I love you and generally love your outfits, but you're too yellow tonight. I take that back - I actually really like her dress- after seeing it when she delivers the make-up award, I'm a fan. Still maybe a little too yellow, though.
Don Cheadle - I love you. I hate the fact that you're 'married.' You've gotta win - or Johnny Depp - I'd be happy with him.. You're just the coolest motherfucker around. I love you, I just simply love you.
Clive Owen is hot, too, but he's a little too hairy. Saw "Closer" and I think I remember that he has a pretty thick sweater under that tux. gross.
** Did anyone else notice that one of the girls in the Oil of Olay commercial played the bitch carpenter that Jennifer Beals had an affair with on "The L-Word." I can't see that girl without thinking about how she ruined tv's perfect little lesbian couple. I can't believe she invaded my Oscars night.
Penelope Cruz looks gorgeous, as always, but she ties Jennifer Garner as the most over-rated, boring actress in Hollywood.
Seriously - I ask again, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE THE HALLE BERRY CRYING CLIP? Can't we retire it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home