I've been dropping stupid hints for weeks

So - the two 'newsmaking' pieces aired tonight: Michael Lohan & Naomi Campbell



And this has been all over the place today, but I LOVE it and didn't get a chance to say anything til now. The Simpson gals are allegedly cokeheads, (scroll to 3/4 of way down) says Li.Lo and it certainly takes one to know one. And believe me, I've done entirely enough research on Lindsay Lohan's lifestyle to last a lifetime. The gal knows of what she allegedly speaks (or emails as the case may be).

* On a separate note, I feel a little 6 degrees of separation - someone I know is listed on one of the hacked into sites, so of course I had to email him today and be all, you're famous! You're part of the newer, larger Paris Scandalgate 2005 Version! And then immediately, I was all, has anyone emailed you and he was like, no, not really and I felt bad for him for being a neglected part la scandale, ya know. He's just not in the same league as fred durst or mark philapoussis, poor guy. (I'd link to it, but the link's been taken down now, of course)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home