YES!!!!!

Imagine me, if you will, saying that in a Napoleon Dynamite tone. All I have to say is, Don Cheadle, I've got your back. We're going to do this together, my friend. You're getting that Oscar...to make up for "Devil in a Blue Dress" all those years ago. And to honor you in "Boogie Nights." I mean, gang, how could you not love Don Cheadle in "Boogie?" He just broke my heart in that thing. I love him so much that I"m even picking him over my Kentucky boy, Johnny Depp. And lord knows, I was stalking Depp in like 1989 - whenever 21 Jump Street was around...

As for the rest, ummm...go Kate Winslet - cuz she's the only one who's been in a movie I've actually seen. And loved. Annette Bening, though? This is mean of me, but no buzz. I guess I'll have to check out the film, though. I mean, I'm not really one of those Americans who is solely influenced by the 'buzz' factor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home