The Oscars

Okay....the last couple of weeks have just been a rehearsal. This week's Newsweek officially opens the gates for the Oscar frenzy of the next month. It's a slightly bizarre group: Paul Giametti, Jamie Foxx, Annette Bening, Hilary Swank, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet. (Well, maybe it's because I've only seen one of their movies) but especially because I'm still on my Don Cheadle obsession - where was he during this 'conversation?' More importantly, where was his publicist? Have they just given up their publicity push?

I did like this excerpt, though...Foxx's teeth have always been what stop me - he would be cute...except for those crazy teeth:

FOXX: And you can tell... it's little things, like Chris Rock and his new set of teeth. Now, people have always told me my teeth are too big—
WINSLET: Don't you dare touch your teeth.
FOXX: But if I change them, I may lose that goofiness.
DICAPRIO: You can't get too comfortable, man. You can never lose that hunger.
FOXX: And you gotta listen to the girls in airport security, because they will lay it out for you: "Jamie, OK, I liked you in 'Ray,' but what was goin' on with 'Bait'?" [Laughter]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home