Is this old news?



Okay, yet again, Simon Cowell finds it necessary to attack... He tells Esquire magazine: "I find the whole Beyonce thing really mystifying. She's not sexy, she hasn't got a great body and she's not a great singer."
No, B's not the greatest singer, but c'mon Simon, how many gals do you know who can convincingly pull off spandex? She's working it in this picture. Yeah, it's still spandex which to me is a fashion gross, but you can't say she doesn't look pretty good here. Her body is actually part of the reason why I like her. It's normal and she celebrates it. Leave her alone, Simon. She's far too famous to pay attention to anything you say. Plus, she still looks better in tight clothes than you.

So yeah, I like Beyonce - I really do. But not in movies. Concerts, videos, stuff where she's singing - I'm happy - but she kind of bores me on film...so, I don't know what to think about this - we'll see, at least she'll be able to sing:

GORGEOUS singer Beyonce Knowles is set to star in a new movie version of Broadway musical Dreamgirls.
The 23-year-old is being tipped to play frontwoman Effie, the role made famous on Broadway by actress Jennifer Holliday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home