Jay is the Gay Man's Varmus

Today's PageSixSixSix reminded me of something I've wanted to post for awhile, but keep forgetting. Heidi Klum's Project Runway is some great television. I sat in front of the tv for hours a few weeks ago with my straight male roomie, watching the Runway marathon. (I love how I've totally turned him into a girl....don't tell him that - but it's actually funny - when my Us Weekly gets in the mailbox, he's already flipped through the whole thing before I get home...and don't even get us started on America's Next Top Model....) But anyway Project Runway is sooo fantastic. I absolutely adore Jay - he's hilarious. Robert is hot, but he has nowhere near the personality of Jay. And Jay could be the twin brother of this kid I know - Varmus.

Austin's pretty fabulous, too, but more in the Southern Gothic "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," "won't go out without all my makeup," kind of way. A little too frou-frou for my taste.

Nora's cool but looks just like a friend who started out as an enemy in college, Jesse. She tried so hard to be gay, but of course, now she's pregnant and got married like a month ago. First one to go all out - she even has two stepchildren.

Heidi Klum. Well. Heidi Klum is pretty shrewd and she's gonna marry Seal and she always looks hot in the clothes. So, even though she totally stole Tyra's idea for a show, I forgive her because well, seriously, she and Seal are together and in the words of my friend, Doug, who I can't believe actually paraphrases Paris, "That's hot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home