Available & Cute or Cute & Available

It's come to this - I'm jealous of Jessica Cutler. I know, I know - it's old news, but today's NY Times magazine got me started on it again. She hooks up with a few old geezers in DC, mysteriously posts about it in her blog for a couple of days, and gets a $300,000 book deal out of it, plus a Playboy pictoral. Now, I'm not of those girls who thinks posing for Playboy will make me the next Pam Anderson, but I'm not going to lie - part of me would love to have nude pictures to look back on when I'm 56. At the very least, the prospect of taking the photos would force me to get to the gym. Tastefully done, though - unlike the recent Denise Richards Christmas tree ornament debacle... That said, Charlie thought she looked so hot that he did her again.

(I feel so vulgar writing that - my mother would kill me for being so crude...but it's not like I said the f-word....ya'll know I'm from the South, though, right?)

Back to the point, though. I'm a hot young blogging thang looking for a benefactor who I could blackmail into getting a sweet book deal, hot buzzzz, free expensive clothes, and invitations to all the coolest soirees. Or should I post on Craig's List? You get a hot blonde who is super-fun and I get, hmmm...hopefully exactly what Miss Cutler got. Did I mention that I love to smooch?? heehee

In other news, I'm getting inspired by the Christmas-New Year's theme in today's NY Times mag style layout: "Haute Christmas Tree.' I love it when make-up artists in their fashion layouts get all creative on me, especially in that bastion of edge, the NY Times. Again, if I could figure out how to post pix on here, you'd know what I was talking about, but I'm retarded and can't. Suffice to say, I'll be going as either a bright red candy-cane darling or a spangly Angel Eyes to my New Year's Eve parties...knock on wood that 'les benefactors' will love the looks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home